Attention Home Health And Direct Care Agencies!
Does everyone in your company need to be re-fingerprinted??
“Effective January 1, 2013, Home Health Agencies (HHAs) must conduct criminal background checks on applicants before hiring, and on all employees, at least once every five years. HHAs must initially check current employees hired prior to January 1, 2008 no later than thirty days after the anniversary of the employee’s date of hire, and employees hired on or after January 1, 2008 no later than thirty days after the fifth anniversary of the date of hire.”
LET FASTFINGERPRINTS HELP YOU WITH THIS PROCESS!!
- Provide 15 locations in local communities throughout the state of Ohio.
- Provide easy and convenient hours of operation – many with Saturday hours.
- To assist with the 5 year rule, add our storage feature to your background check and eliminate the need to ever have to visit our site again. Just email/fax our form to us with payment details.
- Set up a Mobile Unit to come on site for HHAs that can gather 25 or more employees at one site. We will setup and be ready to fingerprint in less than 10 minutes.
- Set up a direct bill account for companies that will have more than 50 transactions a year.
- Provide a combination of location fingerprinting and mobile appoinments.
The full array of services provided by FastFingerprints will make compliance to the new legislation a one-stop process for your HHA. To find a location near you, or to set up a mobile appointment, please click the locations or mobile unit tab, or contact us at 877.932.2435.