Improve Your Job Search Prospects by Having Your Background Check Completed
FastFingerprints is a quick and reliable option for businesses looking to perform both state and national background checks on prospective employees. However, as an individual you can also set up an appointment with FastFingerprints to get your background check completed before you begin talking to employers; make it a part of your resume portfolio.
Your resume portfolio should include:
- Professional Highlights:
- Current resume
- List of three (3) references
- Showcase your success stories with a PowerPoint presentation
- Character highlights:
- Fingerprint background check results
- Drug test results
Fingerprint background check and drug testing results can easily be obtained at one of our convenient FastFingerprints locations throughout the state of Ohio (*drug testing collection site):
- Cleveland – Independence
- Columbus – Westerville and *Bethel Rd.
- Cincinnati – West Chester, Deer Park and Forest Park
- Akron/Canton – Uniontown
- Dayton – Fairborn
- Toledo – Maumee
When you do come to your digital fingerprinting appointment, it is important that you bring the following:
- A valid photo ID – Driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID, or green card.
- Payment – cash, check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
- The address we need to send the results to; we can send them to you or your employer.
What better way to separate yourself from other resume applicants than by taking the initiative to get a background check performed ahead of time? You will save your prospective employers the effort of going through the process, making you stand out as an exceptional applicant.
Schedule an Appointment with FastFingerprints and Get Your Background Check Done Today!