Background Check Investigations
As our customers’ need for additional background check information increased, we expanded our services to meet their needs. Accordingly, FastFingerprints created a Background Check Investigations Division in 2004. This division bestowed FastFingerprints with the ability to be a full-service background check company, offering everything from social security number verification and registered sex offender searches to name-based state background checks and driving record inquiries.
Below are examples of the services that our Background Check Investigations Division provides:
- Civil Record Search – The Civil Record Search Report is completed at the county level. This report will provide information about lawsuits to which the applicant is – or has been – a party.
- Criminal Background Search – The Criminal Background Search Report can be completed at the county, state and national levels. This report will detail any convictions the individual may have had.
- Driving History Search – The Driving History Search Report returns the driving history of the individual. Some states require an additional release form to be signed by the individual.
- Drug Screening/Testing – FastFingerprints is capable of administering both five- and ten-panel drug testing.
- Federal Criminal Report – The Federal Criminal Report details any criminal history the individual has at the federal level.
- Tenant Records Search – The Tenant Records Search Report assists landlords and property managers in identifying tenants who have previously broken contractual obligations. This report searches the most comprehensive landlord/tenant database available. The records come from civil courts around the country, not from landlords.
Contact us today or visit our location nearest you for more information on background check investigations!